Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Tail's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of the Nile
Hip and Tail's Treetent
October 29, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Hip and Tail's Treetent is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members could sing to your party.
- After going on this attraction, go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 29".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young wimps.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and opinions inside the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.