Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Tail's Treetent attraction during refurbishment
Hip and Tail's Treetent
June 1, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Generally intended for:
Nobody is sure what the point of Hip and Tail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 23".
- Shortest guest must be at least 42" tall.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from ankle, shoulder, kidney, tongue, or attention-span issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.