Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Tail's Treetent attraction during refurbishment
Hip and Tail's Treetent
January 1, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Eight fairies (by "The Fireplace" Facebook page)
Nobody knows what the goal of Hip and Tail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Boredom may occur.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and shoes within the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.