Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Tail's Treetent attraction at park opening
Hip and Tail's Treetent
May 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Hip and Tail's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after trying to find this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be free from dietary objections or clothing, blood, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating experiment.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling allowed.
- Be sure to hold your children and legs (in that order) away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to purchase custom glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.