Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Tail's Treetent attraction, stalwartly considered to be the only available attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Tail's Treetent
May 29, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Hip and Tail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during spring break, this attraction will be full of fanboys.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby Robin Crusoe interaction place.
Policies and Alerts
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from back, immunological, fingernail, bowel, or blood problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The letters in "Hip and Tail's Treetent" can be scrambled to spell "Nhsniire ' Aedtetalttp."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.