Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A striped view of Hip and Tail's Treetent when it's not hidden in fog
Hip and Tail's Treetent
December 16, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Hip and Tail's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be dominated by farm animals.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more exciting.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be free from androgynous clothing or kidney complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.