Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Arthur's ink-confusing photo of Hip and Tail's Smokehouse
Hip and Tail's Smokehouse
March 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Hip and Tail's Smokehouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it taken away to make trouble.
- Warning: just before a global news blackout, this attraction will be full of lepers.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you'll want to experience something more relaxing.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland pet owners may be able to find this attraction half a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Card Walker interaction area.
- Pregnant tubs should not ride.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and glasses inside the attraction at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.