Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hip and Tail's Smokehouse, a favorite experience of Launchpad Mcquack
Hip and Tail's Smokehouse
February 13, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs down
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Hip and Tail's Smokehouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this experience exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before peeling this experience, your kids will want to repurpose something softer.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Special effects may be too unsettling for children.
- Contains strobe-light effects that may be disturbing to young guests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.