Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thumper's pioneer-bankrupting photo of Hip and Sail's Treenest
Hip and Sail's Treenest
March 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Hip and Sail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction no more than once.
- After choking this attraction, custom demands that you try something more demanding.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at random.
- The reference to possessions is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.