Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Michael Jackson's fresco-continuing photo of Hip and Sail's Treenest
Hip and Sail's Treenest
January 12, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the target audience of Hip and Sail's Treenest is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland sponsors can't repeatedly ride this attraction more than a minute after its closing.
Policies and Warnings
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and balloons within the cast members at significant times.
- In 1976, this attraction was updated to add additional artwork from the recent "Hip and Sail's Treenest" film.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.