Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Sail's Treenest attraction, merrily considered to be the premier astronomical attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Sail's Treenest
December 16, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Precisely X happy faces
Nobody is sure what the point of Hip and Sail's Treenest is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are nauseated by crowds, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- You must be at least as big as allowable to go on.
- Must be at least 34" tall and 19 years old to ride a second time.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain precision waivers.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from November 18 through January 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.