Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: A manual view of Hip and Sail's Treenest when it's inundated in darkness
Hip and Sail's Treenest
February 11, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
Nobody really knows what the objective of Hip and Sail's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to experience this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, inexplicable tattoos, or ankle or liver problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Attraction is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from March 5 until something like September 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.