Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Sail's Treehut attraction, which recently celebrated its dull anniversary
Hip and Sail's Treehut
February 26, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Hip and Sail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- Before experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- WARNING! For your health, you should be in good health and free from intestinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No texting or churros encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.