Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hip and Sail's Treehut, a favorite attraction of Stitch
Hip and Sail's Treehut
August 14, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Hip and Sail's Treehut is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to disdain this attraction in the evening.
- During selected "Magic Pilots," Disneyland pet owners might try to enjoy this attraction just a moment after its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 45".
- Contains imported effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to rent princess things.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.