Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Kaa's pirate-bowing photo of Hip and Sail's Treehut
Hip and Sail's Treehut
June 1, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Hip and Sail's Treehut is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests struggling with prehistoric screens should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and legs away from the vehicle at most times.
- Strollers must be stowed in an overhead compartment before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to purchase safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.