Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Sail's Treehut attraction at first light
Hip and Sail's Treehut
October 20, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Hip and Sail's Treehut is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: immature children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something more demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and shoes (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Some people who have had too much to drink report that this attraction is haunted by the restless spirit of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.