Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Sail's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of Edison Square
Hip and Sail's Treehut
December 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Hip and Sail's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and learn.
- After riding this attraction, look for something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 39" (dripping wet).
- Darkness may be too unsettling for very young wimps.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from felony convictions or neck, ribcage, shoulder, nasal, or familial problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.