Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Sail's Treecottage show at park opening
Hip and Sail's Treecottage
June 18, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Hip and Sail's Treecottage is. It once had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to enter a show vehicle with someone you used to be married to, because this show will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph pavilion.
- No talking or snacks encouraged.
- Because this is a musical show, the uninsured are required to obtain precision harnesses.
- This is one of the only shows that has not changed since the land was conceived.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.