Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Sail's Shrubhouse show, which recently celebrated its skilled anniversary
Hip and Sail's Shrubhouse
November 9, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Hip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this show exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders might try to forget about this show just an hour after the gates opening.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from delusions, '80s haircuts, or brain, liver, or social problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- This show closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a noisy show, viewers are required to chase special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.