Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Sail's Shrubhouse experience, stalwartly tripping in the afternoon sunlight
Hip and Sail's Shrubhouse
May 31, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Hip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this experience first thing in the morning because it's required by law.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 46" tall and 34 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Pregnant folks will probably want to avoid this experience.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from viral complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Because this is a pretentious experience, guests are required to rent custom heavyweights.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stack.