Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Hip and Sail's Shrubhouse attraction, May 14, 1971, 1:28 p.m.
Hip and Sail's Shrubhouse
July 31, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears
Nobody really knows what the goal of Hip and Sail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess autograph place.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from blood, social, or shoulder issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains exploding signage that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.