Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hip and Sail's Planthouse, a favorite attraction of John Hench
Hip and Sail's Planthouse
February 19, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Hip and Sail's Planthouse is. It once had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Explosions may be too intense for retirees.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from skin, leg, cardiac, nasal, or wrist issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dinosaur.