Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Rail's Treetent attraction as seen from the top of the woods
Hip and Rail's Treetent
May 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Hip and Rail's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, try something more demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your benefit, you should be free from sea sickness, fear of children, moral restrictions, inappropriate hotness, or inner ear problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- It is alledged that Kuzco's frozen sink is kept beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.