Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stolen view of Hip and Rail's Treetent when it's not bathed in tarps
Hip and Rail's Treetent
May 13, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Hip and Rail's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream while getting in line.
Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too intense for immature children.
- During bad weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Hip and Rail's Treetent" can be scrambled to spell "R Aiteesen Drth'ilpan T."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.