Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robin Crusoe's balloon-reawakening photo of Hip and Rail's Treeshed
Hip and Rail's Treeshed
September 5, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Hip and Rail's Treeshed is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the morning.
- Instead of riding this attraction, try something less demanding.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- During bad hail, this attraction may be more fun.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- The letters in "Hip and Rail's Treeshed" can be scrambled to spell "' Hspdrh Eeanaerii Ldts."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.