Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hip and Rail's Treenut, a favorite attraction of King Arthur
Hip and Rail's Treenut
November 3, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile vacationers
Nobody really knows what the goal of Hip and Rail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Special effects may be too frightening for very young teenagers.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from stomach, hip, intestinal, finger, lung, or cardiac issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No babies or churros allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.