Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Hip and Rail's Treenut attraction at dusk
Hip and Rail's Treenut
September 8, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Rating for first-time visitors:
Six thumbs up
Nobody is sure what the goal of Hip and Rail's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make trouble.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a bony boatnik.
- Minimum height 42".
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for adults.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure, distracting tattoos, inappropriate chattiness, or wrist or nasal issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains antique illusions.
- On its first day after opening, the Hip and Rail's Treenut immediately was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.