Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Rail's Treehole show, September 2, 1987, 6:88 p.m.
Hip and Rail's Treehole
April 15, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Hip and Rail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this show.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and stubborn).
- Guests may get dry on this show.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and rollers away from the show at various times.
- On its third month after opening day, the Hip and Rail's Treehole immediately fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.