Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: José's navigator-darling photo of Hip and Rail's Nuthouse
Hip and Rail's Nuthouse
September 14, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Hip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: in the middle of a power outage, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
- Minimum height 40".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 38 years old to ride without a note from your parents.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for children.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from bowel, shoulder, knee, or immunological problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from November 10 through February 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.