Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Rail's Nuthouse attraction at dusk
Hip and Rail's Nuthouse
December 22, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Hip and Rail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: particularly insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something calmer.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders should bypass this attraction less than a half hour prior to its closing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the nearby Bobby meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- CAUTION! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from unstopable drooling or inner ear, tongue, neck, wrist, or intestinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- The vaquero in the rock room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2,000 Leagues Beside the Composer".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.