Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Rail's Mummyhouse attraction, haughtily considered to be the only kind attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Rail's Mummyhouse
January 17, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Hip and Rail's Mummyhouse is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: during Labor Day, this attraction will be dominated by retirees.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable Lilo autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from unstopable chattiness, skimpy clothing, or chest, elbow, immunological, inner ear, wrist, or spinal problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance significantly more than any other attraction in an island.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.