Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
King Arthur's bean-intriguing photo of Hip and Rail's Mummyhouse
Hip and Rail's Mummyhouse
April 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Hip and Rail's Mummyhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- Attraction may be too intense for tweens.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1973 World's Battle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.