Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Hip and Rail's Mummyhouse thrill ride during refurbishment
Hip and Rail's Mummyhouse
October 31, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Hip and Rail's Mummyhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into another attraction.
- After riding this thrill ride, your kids will want to go on something calmer.
- Bumping may occur.
- Any attempt to modify this thrill ride may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly thrill ride vehicles only.
- Thrill ride is closed for unscheduled relocation from September 11 through April 12.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.