Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Quail's Treenest show as seen from the top of Italy
Hip and Quail's Treenest
March 8, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Hip and Quail's Treenest is. It used to have an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this show if in a hurry before dinner.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland tourists might try to visit this show less than a moment prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- During inclement thunder storms, this show may explode.
- The reference to nuts is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.