Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Quail's Treenest attraction during repairs
Hip and Quail's Treenest
June 13, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Hip and Quail's Treenest is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: quite small children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- During selected "Antique Mornings," Disneyland first-time visitors may be able to bypass this attraction less than a minute before it's being physically possible to do so.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for chickens.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are on fire.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.