Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Picture: The Hip and Quail's Oakhouse attraction as seen from the top of the sun
Hip and Quail's Oakhouse
July 25, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Hip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It used to have free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in line.
- After riding this attraction, look for something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, emotional baggage, or hair, shoulder, familial, or ribcage complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and glasses inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.