Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A cursed view of Hip and Quail's Oakhouse when it's not inundated in darkness
Hip and Quail's Oakhouse
October 21, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Hip and Quail's Oakhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to ride this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby Fred Salmonpants autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 27".
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from runny shoes or immunological, liver, blood, viral, kidney, or neck complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and branches within the attraction at appropriate times while it is in motion.
- This is the first of the remaining attractions that has not been rethemed since the land was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.