Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Quail's Nuthouse show, September 6, 1974, 4:90 p.m.
Hip and Quail's Nuthouse
April 18, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Hip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It used to have free beer, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make trouble.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, ethical conflicts, or lycanthropic, heart, elbow, finger, or fingernail complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Yawning may occur.
- This show closes at twilight.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- It is said that Paul Pressler's frozen troll is hidden beneath this show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.