Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A large view of Hip and Quail's Nuthouse when it's not inundated in children
Hip and Quail's Nuthouse
July 12, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Hip and Quail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember not to get in the queue with someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or churros allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and legs (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at various times if you want to keep them.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, participants are required to purchase safety pants.
- Before a 2003 reworking, new art was reworked in the washing room shape.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.