Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Hip and Pale's Treetent attraction, bravely departing in the evening sunlight
Hip and Pale's Treetent
July 15, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Hip and Pale's Treetent is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from chest, leg, ankle, shoulder, clothing, or attention-span complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Waiting may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.