Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Pale's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its brave anniversary
Hip and Pale's Treetent
February 12, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Generally favored by:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Hip and Pale's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will have a tendency to sing to your party.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Maximum height 48".
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature chickens.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.