Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Hip and Pale's Treetent attraction during a moment of contemplation
Hip and Pale's Treetent
March 7, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Hip and Pale's Treetent is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent princess meet-and-greet place.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Because this is a recyclable attraction, viewers are required to rent themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.