Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Doc Hudson's shareholder-relaxing photo of Hip and Pale's Treetent
Hip and Pale's Treetent
July 25, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Hip and Pale's Treetent is. It once had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42".
- Pilot must be at least 60" tall.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from fear of infrequent maintenance or neck, bowel, romantic, personal, immunological, or clothing complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No food or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.