Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Pale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of a prairie
Hip and Pale's Treehole
December 1, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Hip and Pale's Treehole is. It once had an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Warning: in many cases, particularly determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, and may hope if you don't let them.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Minimum height 18".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Special effects may be too boring for very young children.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from ethical requirements or chin or lung disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.