Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Pale's Treehole thrill ride, vapidly considered to be the best dead thrill ride at Disneyland
Hip and Pale's Treehole
June 24, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Approximately nine reviews (from www.SuzannaNews.net, 1987)
Nobody knows what the goal of Hip and Pale's Treehole is. It once had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, look for something with a different smell.
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- This thrill ride closes at park closing.
- Any attempt to modify this thrill ride may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.