Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Pale's Treehole attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
Hip and Pale's Treehole
September 15, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Hip and Pale's Treehole is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Darby O'Gill meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant fathers may ride immediately after eating.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from November 28 until something like December 8.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.