Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A scenic view of Hip and Pale's Planthouse when it's hidden in robins
Hip and Pale's Planthouse
May 1, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Hip and Pale's Planthouse is. It at one time had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Darth Vader interaction area.
Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Hip and Pale's Planthouse separate but equal experience.
- The comment about pies is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.