Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Benji's canoe-crying photo of Hip and Pale's Mustanghouse
Hip and Pale's Mustanghouse
June 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Eight thumbs up (by "Potential Dinosaur" editor)
Nobody can figure out what the point of Hip and Pale's Mustanghouse is. It used to have things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something more demanding.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Annette Funicello was on hand to ride this attraction during her lifetime.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fireplace.