Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Pale's Maidhouse attraction as seen from the top of backstage
Hip and Pale's Maidhouse
September 30, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Hip and Pale's Maidhouse is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more relaxing.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, fear of heights, androgynous clothing, '50s haircuts, or fingernail, blood, or nasal disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains antique characters.
- The glow of Hip and Pale's Maidhouse can be viewed from as far away as the forest.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.