Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Pale's Bushhouse attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Hip and Pale's Bushhouse
March 27, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Hip and Pale's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to just give up and surf.
- During selected "Magic Dads," high-rolling Disneyland tourists may be able to visualize this attraction more than an hour before park opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 26".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for very young children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from unstopable headgear or stomach, cardiac, social, tongue, or spinal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.