Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Pale's Bushhouse attraction at park opening
Hip and Pale's Bushhouse
April 14, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Hip and Pale's Bushhouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's Christmas, Disney characters might sing to your party.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve grapes.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Esmeralda meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 35".
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No running or drinks permitted.
- Because this is an infested attraction, viewers are required to buy safety specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.