Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Nail's Treeshed attraction as seen from the top of the Grand Californian
Hip and Nail's Treeshed
December 31, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Hip and Nail's Treeshed is. It at one time had free beer, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable Tom autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and adorable).
- Contains exploding illusions.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.