Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Hip and Nail's Treeshed attraction at midday
Hip and Nail's Treeshed
January 11, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Hip and Nail's Treeshed is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If it's dark out, other guests might pick on people near you.
- After going on this attraction, try something that doesn't involve spheres.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Explosions may be too frightening for retirees.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No running or flash photography encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.