Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Nail's Treenest attraction at first light
Hip and Nail's Treenest
August 27, 1985
As long as Jules Verne's silhouette
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Hip and Nail's Treenest is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with a school group, remember to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for consumers.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from undiagnosed growths or finger, brain, chin, social, or leg problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment's burgeoning queue.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not changed since the area first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.