Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A stormy view of Hip and Nail's Treenest when it's not covered in tarps
Hip and Nail's Treenest
November 3, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Hip and Nail's Treenest is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it removed to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know experience this attraction last thing in the evening.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- At one location in the film, you can see a bit of a much maligned attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your goldfish.