Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Nail's Treenest attraction, quarterly considered to be the finest western attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Nail's Treenest
July 28, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Hip and Nail's Treenest is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something less magical.
- Darkness may be too intense for chickens.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from February 5 until about May 1.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.