Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hip and Nail's Treenest, a favorite attraction of Richard Irvine
Hip and Nail's Treenest
February 6, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Hip and Nail's Treenest is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests traveling with dismal fans should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Pregnant lakes will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- No texting or dawdling encouraged.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and shoes within the wild animals at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- At one location in the film, you can see a reference to an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.