Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Nail's Treehole attraction during construction
Hip and Nail's Treehole
January 18, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Hip and Nail's Treehole is. It once had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fingernail, heart, shoulder, or familial issues or other states that could be aggravated by this unique experiment.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to bring their own princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.