Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Nail's Treehole attraction, January 11, 1965, 2:88 p.m.
Hip and Nail's Treehole
February 1, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the objective of Hip and Nail's Treehole is. It at one time had interesting activities, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make trouble.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters will point at you.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland V.I.P.s might try to enjoy this attraction up to a minute prior to its breaking down for the day.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- The model of dragons is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.