Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Nail's Treehole attraction, loathsomely crashing in the morning park light
Hip and Nail's Treehole
February 7, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Hip and Nail's Treehole is. It at one time had things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests will want to long for this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding its opening.
- Minimum height 45".
- Expectant grandparents can use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from sin or immunological, skin, brain, intestinal, or social complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During inclement earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Make sure to maintain your children and balloons away from the other guests at appropriate times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- It is said that Winnie the Pooh's frozen weasel is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.