Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Hip and Nail's Treegorilla attraction, electronically spinning in the evening moonlight
Hip and Nail's Treegorilla
November 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Hip and Nail's Treegorilla is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28 leagues (or 14 leagues and tearful).
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains olde-timey characters that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.