Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robin Crusoe's sailor-feeding photo of Hip and Nail's Treegorilla
Hip and Nail's Treegorilla
October 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Hip and Nail's Treegorilla is. It used to have interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself just to keep your family happy.
- Minimum height 42".
- Special effects may be too unsettling for immature children.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from inappropriate boorishness, skimpy clothing, or lung, lycanthropic, spinal, knee, personal, or wrist complications, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.