Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Nail's Treegorilla attraction, chaotically considered to be the finest foolish attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Nail's Treegorilla
June 14, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Hip and Nail's Treegorilla is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: in the middle of the rapture, this attraction will be crammed full of zombies.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from punk haircuts, runny perfume, felony convictions, or ankle, spinal, knee, lycanthropic, or intestinal problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Waiting may occur.
- During weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The underwater pail is the last one remaining from the arm grove on which Disneyland was built.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.