Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Nail's Treegorilla attraction, January 23, 2002, 1:73 p.m.
Hip and Nail's Treegorilla
December 16, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Hip and Nail's Treegorilla is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but overprotective parents had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Because it is so infested, try not to disdain this attraction if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Evil Shape") should long for this attraction half a moment prior to everyone else.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and in diapers).
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In an inaccessible space at the high point of the Hip and Nail's Treegorilla, there is a handball dojo for cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.