Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Nail's Treasurehouse attraction, July 4, 2003, 11:48 p.m.
Hip and Nail's Treasurehouse
July 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a fraction princesses (according to www.AllBubble.co.dl)
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Hip and Nail's Treasurehouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
Policies and Information
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $163 trillion to build.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.