Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Nail's Treasurehouse attraction at park closing
Hip and Nail's Treasurehouse
June 3, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Hip and Nail's Treasurehouse is. It used to have interesting activities, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable character meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as a ghost to ride.
- Maximum height 44".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from runny nose or skin problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, viewers are required to purchase safety specticles.
- The trees adjacent to this attraction are overrun with homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.