Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Nail's Treasurehouse attraction during refurbishment
Hip and Nail's Treasurehouse
November 8, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces
Nobody is sure what the target audience of Hip and Nail's Treasurehouse is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- You must be at least as high as allowable to go on.
- Bumping may occur.
- During fair rainfall, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from May 26 to December 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.