Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Nail's Treasurehouse attraction during refurbishment
Hip and Nail's Treasurehouse
August 12, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Hip and Nail's Treasurehouse is. It used to have things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The apple was sculpted by Darby O'Gill.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Wally Boag when you are struck unconscious in the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.