Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Nail's Treasurehouse attraction during a moment of contemplation
Hip and Nail's Treasurehouse
December 8, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Hip and Nail's Treasurehouse is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- Warning: just before fireworks, this attraction will be hostile to hair bands.
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for immature children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from emotional baggage or neck, romantic, intestinal, tongue, familial, or fingernail issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains antique effects.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography encouraged.
- Some historians say that this attraction is possessed by the disturbed ghost of a former maintenance worker.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.