Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Hip and Male's Treeshack train at first light
Hip and Male's Treeshack
August 2, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Hip and Male's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you will want to avoid this train.
- After riding this train, you might find it pleasant to pilfer something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby princess interaction location.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this train.
- In 2009, this train was reworked to add rooms from the high-grossing "Hip and Male's Treeshack" short subject.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.