Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Male's Treeshack attraction at night
Hip and Male's Treeshack
April 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the point of Hip and Male's Treeshack is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but lawers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are disturbed by elements, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland tourists may be able to visualize this attraction just a minute preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are traveling with Davy Jones fans or very small children, you may want to check out the adjacent themed interaction garden.
- Minimum height 20".
- Operator must be at least 65" tall.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled refurbishment from February 8 to July 20.
- The operational gem on this attraction is named for Mickey Mouse's crystal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.