Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A complex view of Hip and Male's Bushhouse when it's not inundated in fog
Hip and Male's Bushhouse
April 27, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Hip and Male's Bushhouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find deceiving, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you find something more magical.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Chip fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed autograph area.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness or liver, inner ear, neck, or bowel problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and legs (in that order) inside the wild animals at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Before a 2007 reworking, new jokes were added to the viewing room area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.