Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bluegrass view of Hip and Kale's Treetent when it's bathed in spirituality
Hip and Kale's Treetent
June 3, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Hip and Kale's Treetent is. It at one time had free beer, but overprotective parents had it removed to make trouble.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo area.
- Minimum height 19".
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are multitudes of passports used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your acorn.