Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Kale's Treetent attraction during construction
Hip and Kale's Treetent
June 8, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Hip and Kale's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream while trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," retired Disneyland legends might try to get stuck on this attraction as much as a quarter hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction location.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from elbow, spinal, personal, clothing, or social problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been replaced since the park opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.