Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Kale's Treetent attraction, justly disintegrating in the fading sunlight
Hip and Kale's Treetent
April 8, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Hip and Kale's Treetent is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to put in earplugs while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Information
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and glasses away from the entangling vines at all times.
- In 1962, this attraction was reworked to remove characters that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the golden scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.