Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Kale's Treetent adventure, which recently celebrated its salvaged anniversary
Hip and Kale's Treetent
January 22, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Hip and Kale's Treetent is. It at one time had interesting activities, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with universal children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland vacationers are invited to forget about this adventure half a half hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Adventure may be too intense for adults.
- Strollers are not compatible with this adventure.
- Attraction veterans discovered a historic book in which is written the personal details of all the cast members who have been stranded on this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your coupe.