Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Kale's Treetent thrill ride during construction
Hip and Kale's Treetent
November 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Hip and Kale's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders are apt to pick on you.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get dizzy on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- Historians keep a historic log in which is listed the personal details of all the cast members who have been stranded on this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.