Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nemo's deer-revealing photo of Hip and Kale's Treetent
Hip and Kale's Treetent
October 12, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Hip and Kale's Treetent is. It used to have things to climb, but the legal staff had it eliminated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders may joke with you.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed meet-and-greet thingy.
- Minimum height 36".
- Yawning may occur.
- During any weather, this dark ride may become a water dark ride.
- Because this is a stationery dark ride, participants are required to purchase safety specticles.
- Below this dark ride can be found the exclusive members-only Speakeasy 60 lounge -- the only place in the park where liquor is recommended.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.