Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
A popular view of Hip and Kale's Treetent when it's not inundated in darkness
Hip and Kale's Treetent
November 12, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Hip and Kale's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, look for something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 42".
- For your entertainment, you should be free from delusions or familial, personal, ankle, finger, or wrist disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During bad hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.