Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Kale's Treeshed attraction at park closing
Hip and Kale's Treeshed
May 21, 1985
Avg. queue length:
An estimated seven princesses (from "Authentic Decoration" discussion forum)
Nobody really knows what the point of Hip and Kale's Treeshed is. It once had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If it's Christmas, cast members will talk to clocks.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you try something that requires less time.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent Walt Disney photo pavilion.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.