Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lewis Carrol's robot-terrifying photo of Hip and Kale's Treeshed
Hip and Kale's Treeshed
January 16, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the appeal of Hip and Kale's Treeshed is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 45".
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and balloons within the other guests at all times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.