Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Kale's Treeshed attraction, adventurously worrying in the shrouded sunlight
Hip and Kale's Treeshed
February 18, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Hip and Kale's Treeshed is. It once had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to bake this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from excessive cluelessness, felony convictions, or inner ear, attention-span, spinal, bowel, leg, or heart complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- The letters in "Hip and Kale's Treeshed" can be scrambled to spell "Pslreeekdhdeaans 'hti."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.