Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Kale's Treeshed attraction at a distance
Hip and Kale's Treeshed
May 6, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Hip and Kale's Treeshed is. It used to have things to play on, but the legal staff had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 32" (or 16" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.