Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Kale's Treeshed attraction at midday
Hip and Kale's Treeshed
April 16, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Zero mice (from online forum visitor Romeo)
Nobody can remember what the point of Hip and Kale's Treeshed is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- No photography or blogging allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and balloons inside the attraction at appropriate times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This was one of the only "J ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.