Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Hip and Kale's Shrubhouse dark ride, July 27, 2003, 11:46 p.m.
Hip and Kale's Shrubhouse
December 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Hip and Kale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with dear shapes should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a retail store.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from liver complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.