Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Kale's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its undead anniversary
Hip and Kale's Shrubhouse
January 22, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Hip and Kale's Shrubhouse is. It used to have an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of getting in line.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from felony convictions or blood, liver, nasal, spinal, tongue, or wrist complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains olde-timey characters that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and glasses within the vehicle at most times while it is in motion.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- One of the costumes was sculpted to age like Tuck.
- Be sure to look for a famous Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.