Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hip and Kale's Shrubhouse, a favorite ride of Launchpad Mcquack
Hip and Kale's Shrubhouse
April 25, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for costumed toddlers:
Six and a quarter mice
Nobody really knows what the goal of Hip and Kale's Shrubhouse is. It once had stuff to do, but the legal staff had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to queue up for this ride second to last thing in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent princess photo place.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- Ride may be too unsettling for wimps.
- For your benefit, you should be free from low blood pressure or clothing disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.