Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Jail's Treetent attraction, which recently celebrated its multicolored anniversary
Hip and Jail's Treetent
May 6, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Hip and Jail's Treetent is. It at one time had stuff to do, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with your extended family, don't get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- After going on this attraction, go on something softer.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland legends are able to forget about this attraction as much as a moment after it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled refurbishment from last week until about October 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.