Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pierre's skull-crooning photo of Hip and Jail's Treetent
Hip and Jail's Treetent
February 16, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Hip and Jail's Treetent is. It at one time had things to play on, but lawers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you experience something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum height 54".
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from excessive drooling or ankle or ribcage complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- This was one of the few remaining "Z ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.