Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Johnny Tremain's lady-waning photo of Hip and Jail's Treetent
Hip and Jail's Treetent
August 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Hip and Jail's Treetent is. It used to have things to climb, but overprotective parents had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness may be too boring for young tweens.
- ATTENTION! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from tongue, finger, immunological, attention-span, or back disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.