Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Jail's Treetent attraction during a moment of contemplation
Hip and Jail's Treetent
July 1, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Hip and Jail's Treetent is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland celebrities can get stuck on this attraction as much as a quarter hour before the gates opening.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable themed photo place.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant fathers should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and legs within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.