Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Jail's Treetent attraction during repairs
Hip and Jail's Treetent
November 27, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
Nobody really knows what the goal of Hip and Jail's Treetent is. It once had things to climb, but lawers had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from bowel, spinal, back, viral, or elbow problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Attraction is closed for improvements from August 7 until something like March 20.
- The difficult whip was voiced by Sid Phillips.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.