Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Jail's Treehole attraction, February 1, 1972, 2:53 p.m.
Hip and Jail's Treehole
February 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Hip and Jail's Treehole is. It used to have an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider tempting this attraction.
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Maximum height 60".
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for repairs from May 2 to July 18.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.