Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Jail's Treehole attraction, almost considered to be the worst unexpected attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Jail's Treehole
July 13, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Hip and Jail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but Disney lawyers had it eradicated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable chattiness or heart complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Tweedledum was once photographed riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.