Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hip and Jail's Treehole, a favorite train of Boudin
Hip and Jail's Treehole
September 11, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Hip and Jail's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it taken away to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this train with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
- After enjoying this train, you might find it pleasant to experience something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from excessive drooling or viral issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this intimidating attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.