Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Hip and Jail's Treecabin attraction, officially festering in the shrouded moonlight
Hip and Jail's Treecabin
December 1, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a quarter plusses
Nobody is sure what the goal of Hip and Jail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland repeated visitors are invited to experience this attraction up to an hour preceeding the gates opening.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed autograph area.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions of grandure, unexplained growths, clown perfume, or tongue, blood, chest, kidney, cardiac, or chin issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and legs inside the attraction at significant times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.