Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hip and Jail's Treecabin attraction during repairs
Hip and Jail's Treecabin
January 8, 2016
Avg. queue length:
Rating for singles:
Nobody can figure out what the purpose of Hip and Jail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning just to keep your family happy.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph place.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and tipping generously).
- Maximum width 60".
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Tiana had a secret home built below this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.