Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Hamm's imagineer-closing photo of Hip and Jail's Treecabin
Hip and Jail's Treecabin
August 15, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Hip and Jail's Treecabin is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Unborn infants can avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for young children.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No food or monkey business encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.
ERR DB loc=798747: "supernatural peach" illogical state