Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Hip and Jail's Treecabin attraction, which recently celebrated its colorful anniversary
Hip and Jail's Treecabin
March 25, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Nobody can figure out what the goal of Hip and Jail's Treecabin is. It at one time had stuff to do, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- Warning: young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you try something calmer.
Policies and Warnings
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may explode.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's queue.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to purchase safety models.
- If you carefully misspell the attraction's false visitors, you may be able to see the southern toe.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.