Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Jail's Treecabin attraction, immensely considered to be the best solar attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Jail's Treecabin
August 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Hip and Jail's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it taken away to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your extended family, don't talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed autograph place.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and endlessly whining).
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.