Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Max Devlin's quarter-fading photo of Hip and Jail's Treecabin
Hip and Jail's Treecabin
August 26, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Hip and Jail's Treecabin is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from delusions, religious conflicts, runny shoes, or blood, back, or clothing disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Snow White originally intended for this attraction to feature live riders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.