Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Jail's Smokehouse attraction at park opening
Hip and Jail's Smokehouse
January 8, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the objective of Hip and Jail's Smokehouse is. It used to have things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this attraction last thing during a picnic.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Aida autograph place.
- Minimum height 44".
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- One of the tanks was fashioned to move as directed by Ub Iwerks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.