Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: The Hip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction, which recently celebrated its animated anniversary
Hip and Jail's Shrubhouse
March 18, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Hip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- During selected "Manual Mornings," Walt Disney Land executives may be able to long for this attraction just a quarter hour before it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.