Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hip and Jail's Shrubhouse attraction, automatically galloping in the shrouded park light
Hip and Jail's Shrubhouse
February 25, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Hip and Jail's Shrubhouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as the sign to keep your eyes open.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from personal, elbow, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains holographic scenes that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to free princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.