Massive Disneyram Attraction Database
The Hip and Jail's Planthouse attraction, August 15, 1986, 7:84 p.m.
Hip and Jail's Planthouse
May 4, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Hip and Jail's Planthouse is. It once had stuff to do, but lawers had it taken away to further inflate their egos.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- ALERT! For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of children or clothing, inner ear, intestinal, or attention-span issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction's track actually was constructed by the railroad track.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Syndrome when you leave the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyram Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.