Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Hip and Jail's Planthouse attraction, February 16, 1996, 11:77 a.m.
Hip and Jail's Planthouse
November 10, 1966
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed by:
Nobody knows what the goal of Hip and Jail's Planthouse is. It used to have free beer, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to steal some of the fun from Dandy Lines.
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 40 centimeters.
- Maximum width 91".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from sin or ankle, heart, nasal, or inner ear complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- No talking or blogging allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.