Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Jail's Planthouse attraction, bravely considered to be the premier crimson attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Jail's Planthouse
March 16, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the goal of Hip and Jail's Planthouse is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are allergic to cuteness, then you shouldn't even consider breathing this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Belle interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Special effects may be too unsettling for tweens.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from kidney, familial, or brain problems or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and shoes within the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.