Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction at a distance
Hip and Jail's Nuthouse
April 7, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Rating for costumed humans:
Nobody can remember what the target audience of Hip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but the legal staff had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Roy Disney had a private clubhouse planned for the space next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your airplane.