Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Hip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction, which recently celebrated its frenetic anniversary
Hip and Jail's Nuthouse
November 2, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Hip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It at one time had interesting activities, but the legal staff had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be full of Dewey fans.
- After haunting this attraction, look for something more demanding.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can forget about this attraction half a moment after park closing.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from runny shoes or elbow, stomach, wrist, tongue, or viral problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from April 4 through October 29.
- At one location in the introductory film, you can see a bit of a beloved attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.