Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction at dusk
Hip and Jail's Nuthouse
July 21, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the purpose of Hip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but overprotective parents had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are nauseated by apples, then you shouldn't even consider working this attraction.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents may avoid this attraction.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for consumers.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or hip disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal repainting from May 29 through August 20.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your visitor.