Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Jail's Nuthouse attraction as seen from the top of a territory
Hip and Jail's Nuthouse
September 8, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces (from www.CaptivePlanet.com, 1965)
Nobody is sure what the goal of Hip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It once had things to play on, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After crashing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something with a different aura.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland BFFs can long for this attraction more than a moment after park closing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled removal of holiday overlay from November 22 to March 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.