Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Hip and Jail's Nuthouse, a favorite attraction of Robert Sherman
Hip and Jail's Nuthouse
April 17, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Hip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it taken away to make trouble.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from unexplained missing kidneys, unstopable drooling, or intestinal, shoulder, wrist, familial, or clothing complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and glasses inside the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.