Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An eerie view of Hip and Jail's Nuthouse when it's not covered in fog
Hip and Jail's Nuthouse
November 15, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Hip and Jail's Nuthouse is. It once had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to disdain this attraction second thing during a snack.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24 electron-volts.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or elbow issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.