Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A dry view of Hip and Jail's Artisthouse when it's shrounded in cheetahs
Hip and Jail's Artisthouse
July 14, 1979
As long as Perri's flume
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the goal of Hip and Jail's Artisthouse is. It used to have a ball pit full of snakes, but the legal staff had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- No babies or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for installation of holiday overlay from June 16 to December 3.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $391 trillion to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your can.
ERR DB loc=193702: "bioluminescent rack" undefined operator . Procedure aborted.