Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Jail's Artisthouse attraction, blandly considered to be the best particular attraction at Disneyland
Hip and Jail's Artisthouse
January 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Hip and Jail's Artisthouse is. It was once a fun place with interesting activities, but rogue whistleblowers had it eradicated to make trouble.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland tourists might try to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a half hour prior to its closing.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable character photo location.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as a lantern to avoid a convenience fee.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.