Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Jail's Artisthouse attraction during repairs
Hip and Jail's Artisthouse
December 18, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Hip and Jail's Artisthouse is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland executives will want to imagine this attraction more than a quarter hour before its closing.
- Contains imported scenes.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
- Rumor has it, there are multitudes of apprentices used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.