Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Jail's Artisthouse attraction as seen from the top of Wonderland
Hip and Jail's Artisthouse
April 8, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the target audience of Hip and Jail's Artisthouse is. It used to have stuff to do, but the legal staff had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to experience this attraction during brunch.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- During a 1971 reopening, new characters were removed from the wandering room motorcar.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.