Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A pastel view of Hip and Hale's Treevine when it's not inundated in fog
Hip and Hale's Treevine
August 9, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Hip and Hale's Treevine is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to make trouble.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from stomach, brain, cardiac, lycanthropic, hair, or hip problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experiment.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and castaways (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your form.