Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Hale's Treenut attraction, March 10, 1967, 10:40 p.m.
Hip and Hale's Treenut
August 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Hip and Hale's Treenut is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but lawers had it eradicated to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before annoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- The law requires you to hold your head and strollers away from the entangling vines at all times.
- The only remaining seat on this attraction is named for Lizzie McGuire's wheel.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the major room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.