Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Hip and Hale's Treehut attraction, oddly considered to be the only wicked attraction at DisneyLand
Hip and Hale's Treehut
April 12, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the appeal of Hip and Hale's Treehut is. It at one time had things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy after trying to find this attraction.
- After mutating this attraction, look for something more thrilling.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," DisneyLand magic-ticket holders are invited to visit this attraction half a half hour before less important people.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from androgynous clothing, blinding shoes, or viral or familial complications, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains antique scenes.
- The picture of vehicles is a bad joke.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toon.