Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Hale's Treehut attraction during refurbishment
Hip and Hale's Treehut
May 25, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Hip and Hale's Treehut is. It once had free beer, but lawers had it eliminated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with marginal children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks should run away.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from runny nose, weird phobias, or ribcage, elbow, or attention-span issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and balloons away from the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.