Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tight view of Hip and Hale's Treehut when it's not covered in tarps
Hip and Hale's Treehut
September 22, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the point of Hip and Hale's Treehut is. It used to have free beer, but Disney lawyers had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction just before leaving.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks permitted.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from January 19 to March 3.
- The top of Hip and Hale's Treehut can be seen from as far away as the Death Star.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hippo.