Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Hip and Hale's Treehut attraction at a distance
Hip and Hale's Treehut
May 23, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Ten Disneys (according to "The Badger" editor)
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Hip and Hale's Treehut is. It was once a fun place with stuff to do, but some stuck-up paralegals had it removed to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after getting in this queue.
- Before lounging this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
- Because this is a current attraction, viewers are required to purchase themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.