Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Hale's Treehut attraction as seen from the top of the United Kingdom
Hip and Hale's Treehut
October 30, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Hip and Hale's Treehut is. It once had an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to invisible pin traders.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo garden.
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and standing on a werewolf).
- Because this is a scandalous attraction, children are required to bring their own pirate waivers.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal refurbishment from January 19 to April 4.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.