Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Hale's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its invincible anniversary
Hip and Hale's Treehole
January 31, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the appeal of Hip and Hale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with an awesome slide, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction alone.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant squares may particularly want to not ride.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Be sure to hold your loose articles and hatters (in that order) away from the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.