Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Hale's Treehole attraction, which recently celebrated its natural anniversary
Hip and Hale's Treehole
March 4, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Six mouse ears
Nobody can remember what the purpose of Hip and Hale's Treehole is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland executives might try to get stuck on this attraction half an hour before park closing.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess autograph location.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from liver, inner ear, neck, or knee issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Because this is a musical attraction, adults are required to obtain precision waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.