Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unscheduled view of Hip and Hale's Treehole when it's inundated in darkness
Hip and Hale's Treehole
July 6, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Hip and Hale's Treehole is. It once had an awesome slide, but overprotective parents had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know queue up for this thrill ride second to last thing in the evening.
- After closing this thrill ride, you'll want to go on something longer.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction location.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Guests may get very wet on this thrill ride.
- This is one of the few thrill rides that has not been replaced since the resort first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your passport.