Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Hip and Hale's Treehole attraction at park opening
Hip and Hale's Treehole
April 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the point of Hip and Hale's Treehole is. It used to have an awesome slide, but rogue whistleblowers had it remodeled to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 71".
- Maximum IQ 91.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from chin, familial, or liver complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains imported scenes.
- The velvet peril is real.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.