Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Hale's Treehole dark ride as seen from the top of the heliport
Hip and Hale's Treehole
February 10, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Hip and Hale's Treehole is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this dark ride is broken.
- If you are traveling with children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your benefit, you should be free from unstopable cluelessness or familial, immunological, fingernail, or attention-span problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This was one of the few remaining "B ticket" dark rides.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Miley Cyrus when you leave the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.