Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Hip and Hale's Nuthouse train, neatly groaning in the shrouded sunlight
Hip and Hale's Nuthouse
March 23, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the objective of Hip and Hale's Nuthouse is. It at one time had an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it eliminated to reduce their paperwork load.
- If traveling with your extended family, try not to enter a train vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this train will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Before experiencing this train, you'll want to connect something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Bumping may occur.
- Contains holographic signage.
- This train is based on a film made before you were born.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cloud.