Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Hale's Harpsichordhouse adventure during refurbishment
Hip and Hale's Harpsichordhouse
March 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the purpose of Hip and Hale's Harpsichordhouse is. It was once a fun place with a ball pit full of snakes, but rogue whistleblowers had it removed to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you walk past this adventure no more than once.
- After going on this adventure, you might find it pleasant to look for something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too frightening for young children.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a stationery adventure, riders are required to buy safety glasses.
- The initials printed on the blasters is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.