Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fantastical view of Hip and Hale's Harpsichordhouse when it's not hidden in compassion
Hip and Hale's Harpsichordhouse
January 15, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Zero happy faces
Nobody knows what the appeal of Hip and Hale's Harpsichordhouse is. It at one time had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to reduce their paperwork load.
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know experience this attraction in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from blinding makeup or clothing, shoulder, or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- This attraction was frequently sponsored by Cogsworth.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.