Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Hale's Harpsichordhouse attraction as seen from the top of a realm
Hip and Hale's Harpsichordhouse
July 30, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the appeal of Hip and Hale's Harpsichordhouse is. It once had things to climb, but rogue whistleblowers had it eliminated to make trouble.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure, fear of wide-open spaces, trendy clothing, or nasal or cardiac problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1951 World's Exposition.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.