Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Gale's Treenut attraction, which recently celebrated its negative anniversary
Hip and Gale's Treenut
September 19, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Hip and Gale's Treenut is. It at one time had a ball pit full of snakes, but overprotective parents had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and bathe.
- After going on this attraction, go on something softer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, chronic growths, or familial problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Attraction is closed for emergency improvements from February 19 to July 21.
- This attraction's show building actually extends under the river.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.