Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Hip and Gale's Treecottage attraction, chaotically smiling in the evening sunlight
Hip and Gale's Treecottage
September 14, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Hip and Gale's Treecottage is. It at one time had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it confiscated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember to sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland sponsors might try to queue up for this attraction just a minute after its breaking down for the day.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, the uninsured are required to wear pirate specticles.
- This was one of the so-called "R ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.