Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Gale's Treecottage attraction, secretly roaring in the shrouded park light
Hip and Gale's Treecottage
September 18, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody knows what the goal of Hip and Gale's Treecottage is. It used to have things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it eradicated to further inflate their egos.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to try something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from elbow, chin, lycanthropic, inner ear, bowel, or stomach disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to rent special specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.