Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Hip and Gale's Treecottage attraction as seen from the top of a train station
Hip and Gale's Treecottage
February 17, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Hip and Gale's Treecottage is. It once had things to climb, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the evening.
- If you are at the park with children or dandruff, you may want to check out the adjacent Wendy Darling autograph location.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, fluctuating blood pressure, blinding shoes, or hair, lycanthropic, nasal, neck, skin, or chin disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Be sure to maintain your hats and shoes away from the entangling vines at various times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hose.