Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Gale's Treecottage attraction during a moment of contemplation
Hip and Gale's Treecottage
June 23, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the appeal of Hip and Gale's Treecottage is. It was once a fun place with things to play on, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to reduce their paperwork load.
- If you are with a screaming child, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Annual passholders may be heard talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.