Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hip and Gale's Treecottage, a favorite attraction of Emperor Zurg
Hip and Gale's Treecottage
December 18, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Nobody really knows what the target audience of Hip and Gale's Treecottage is. It once had an awesome slide, but the legal staff had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to find something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 43 yards.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable missing kidneys or spinal, blood, heart, clothing, brain, or neck disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.