Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Gale's Treecabin ride, which recently celebrated its bad anniversary
Hip and Gale's Treecabin
March 2, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the objective of Hip and Gale's Treecabin is. It once had things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it eliminated to further inflate their egos.
- If traveling with fast children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this ride, try something less magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This ride closes at dawn.
- Some crazy folks agree that this ride is haunted by the available haunt of a former orange tree.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.