Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Gale's Treecabin attraction, almost raging in the evening moonlight
Hip and Gale's Treecabin
July 6, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the point of Hip and Gale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with things to climb, but some stuck-up paralegals had it remodeled to further inflate their egos.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction with a funny hat on to avoid being teased.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Must be at least 30" tall and 37 years old to ride with the pilot.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from weird missing kidneys or knee complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to wear pirate glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.