Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Gale's Treecabin attraction, March 27, 1961, 11:89 p.m.
Hip and Gale's Treecabin
August 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the point of Hip and Gale's Treecabin is. It was once a fun place with free beer, but lawers had it remodeled to steal some of the fun from Disneyland.
- If traveling with crisp children, you may want to promise them ice cream after getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to shoot something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- Oldest guest must be at least 50" tall.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your arms and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.