Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Gale's Treecabin attraction as seen from the top of a racetrack
Hip and Gale's Treecabin
March 18, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nobody is sure what the purpose of Hip and Gale's Treecabin is. It once had free beer, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives are able to repeatedly ride this attraction up to a moment after everyone else.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from elbow, nasal, romantic, leg, or heart complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.