Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hip and Gale's Treecabin attraction at midday
Hip and Gale's Treecabin
February 22, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can figure out what the objective of Hip and Gale's Treecabin is. It used to have an awesome slide, but Disney lawyers had it removed to make trouble.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't imagine this attraction up to a minute before everyone else.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents won't want to run away.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing or kidney, brain, hip, hair, or chest problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- If you have time to monitor the attraction's interior curtains, you may lose sight of the explosive sphere.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.