Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Hip and Gale's Bushhouse, a favorite attraction of Tinker Bell
Hip and Gale's Bushhouse
July 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nobody can remember what the goal of Hip and Gale's Bushhouse is. It at one time had things to climb, but a union representing particularly fragile children had it confiscated to make it harder for kids to get exercise.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to ride.
- Maximum IQ 84.
- Shortest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from sin or fingernail, viral, clothing, hip, tongue, or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, riders are required to purchase pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.